DescriptionThe bestselling Excel book on the market, updated for Excel 2010
As the world's leading spreadsheet application, Excel has a huge user base. The release of Office 2010 brings major changes to Excel, so Excel For Dummies comes to the rescue once more!
In the friendly and non-threatening For Dummies style, this popular guide shows beginners how to get up and running with Excel and helps more experienced users get comfortable with new features.
- Excel is the number one spreadsheet application worldwide, and Excel For Dummies is the number one guide to using it
- With the major changes in Microsoft Office 2010, Excel has new features and a new interface design; users need help to get up to speed
- The book includes everything you need to know to perform basic Excel 2010 tasks
- Covers creating and editing worksheets and charts, formatting cells, entering formulas, inserting graphs, designing database forms, and adding database records
- Also covers printing, adding hyperlinks to worksheets, saving worksheets as Web pages, adding existing worksheet data to an existing Web page, and much more
Whether you're new to Excel or just need to understand the 2010 version, Excel 2010 For Dummies provides what you need to know.
Part I: Getting In on the Ground Floor.
Chapter 1: The Excel 2010 User Experience.
Chapter 2: Creating a Spreadsheet from Scratch.
Part II: Editing without Tears.
Chapter 3: Making It All Look Pretty.
Chapter 4: Going Through Changes.
Chapter 5: Printing the Masterpiece.
Part III: Getting Organized and Staying That Way.
Chapter 6: Maintaining the Worksheet.
Chapter 7: Maintaining Multiple Worksheets.
Part IV: Digging Data Analysis.
Chapter 8: Doing What-If Analysis.
Chapter 9: Playing with Pivot Tables.
Part V: Life beyond the Spreadsheet.
Chapter 10: Charming Charts and Gorgeous Graphics.
Chapter 11: Getting on the Data List.
Chapter 12: Linking, Automating, and Sharing Spreadsheets.
Part VI: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 13: Top Ten Features in Excel 2010.
Chapter 14: Top Ten Beginner Basics.
Chapter 15: The Ten Commandments of Excel 2010.