DMCA Notification Policy
Wiley respects the intellectual property rights of others, and is compliant with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. § 512).
If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted on a Wiley site without authorization, you should submit a DMCA Notice to Wiley's Designated Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following elements:
- Your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringed;
- A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the Wiley site (i.e. a specific URL link or links);
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the alleged infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A signed (either physical or electronic) statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Wiley that copyrighted material has been posted on a Wiley site without authorization.